For those of you who were not able to make the parent meeting, here is a brief summary of the topics we covered:
- D-Team Hoodies: You have until this weekend to submit your order. The order form will be located at the front desk in the SkiLink Building this Saturday & Sunday. On the order form, you will let us know your desired size, quantities, and what name you would like printed on the back. Once we receive the hoodies (we are hoping about two weeks after the order is made), you can pay for them and pick them up in the Ski Shop.
- You DO NOT need to pre-order the new race bibs. We will order enough for everyone and we plan to use these for at least two seasons. If you would still like to use last year's bib that's just fine too.
- The first race of this season for both the Sat. and Sun. programs is at Welch Village (Jan 11 & 12). We will send out information soon asking for parent volunteers to help run our race.
- We still have a few pairs of junior race ski boots in the ski shop. Most of the sizes of available are size 4-6. Stop by the Ski Shop if you think your son/daughter may need boots.
- Race Academy extra training starts this week. Both full Race Academy and Associate Race Academy athletes meet in the lower level of the SkiLink Performance Center. Training takes place from 6-8pm.
- The Race Academy Holiday Camp takes place on Dec. 29-31. We will training from 9am-noon each day. Registration is available in our Online Store.
Thank you and we'll see you this weekend!