Happy New Year D-Team members and families! A few announcements heading into Week 4 of D-Team:
- Our Race Director, Tammy, would like to meet with all parents at the start of practice this weekend to discuss the upcoming D-Team race at Welch Village and discuss the roles of our parents and volunteers. On Saturday, we will meet in 2nd floor of the chalet at 9:30am. On Sunday, we will meet at 12:30. We will want all of you to check your racers information including date of birth and provide your contact information to Tammy in case she has any questions. Tammy can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are in the process of finalizing our roster and age groups for the races. Athletes should race in the age group determined by their birth date on Sept. 1st, 2014 per league guidelines. Athletes can race up an age group but they cannot race down an age group. We recommend following the league guidelines.
- The Hoodie and Race Bib Order was submitted this week, it should take about 3 weeks to receive the order. I am hoping that we can move the order for the bibs sooner than that. The final cost per hoodie ended up being $45. The new race bibs will cost $15. We will let you know when the items arrive and are available for purchase in the ski shop.
- It may be a good idea to have your kids skis tuned up before the first race. All season passholders receive a 10% discount in our Tuning Center. If you plan to do this, make sure you get this done this coming weekend so the skis are ready for the race next weekend.
- The forecast appears to be pretty cold for this Sunday, we will still have practice. Please make sure the kids are prepared. All age groups will take frequent breaks to warm up.
Thank you and we'll see you this weekend!